JOFI Assessments Training
- JAMS Basics - Training content: Sign-in, change password, create/edit invitations (name, unique ID, email, text, email template), list view, scorecard view. Search functions: invitations, test takers. Pop-up definitions in scorecard. Job Fit Report. PDFs. Learning activities: Each user sends invitations, reviews scores, and creates Job Fit Reports for at least five test takers. Users review information available at www.JobFitScore.com. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for next session.
- JOFI Job Families and System Score Profiles - Training content: JF structure, list of ONET codes, JF look-up tool, list of system score profiles, review of one ONET to JOFI score profile cross-walk. Clarify who will map codes and when it will be done. Learning activities: Work team map all employer job codes/titles to JOFI system score profiles. All others review results from work team. Email questions to email@example.com for next session.
- JAMS Advanced Features and Basic Score Interpretation - Training content: Review results of job code mapping. Clarify how users will select JOFI system score profiles. JAMS default settings, account settings, etc. Account Administration functions. Learning activities: Use assessments to screen candidates. Select appropriate score profiles. Review Job Fit Reports of each candidate. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for next session.
- Communication with Hiring Managers and Test Takers - Training content: Intake meeting to clarify candidate requirements. Sharing limited scores. Using the JOFI Job Fit Report to advocate for top candidates. Test taker support / troubleshooting. Learning activities: Share JOFI Job Fit Reports of three (3) candidates with hiring managers. Email questions to email@example.com for next session.
- Theory of Evidence-Based Selection (EBS) and Advanced Score Interpretation - Training content: Review of compensatory scoring. Deep dive into Quick Prescreen, Thinking Skills, Personality Traits, and Career Interests scores. Manual score entry. Learning activities: Review and reflect on scores in the scorecard view. Manually calcuate the five-star rating for a few test takers. Optional: Practice SkillSurvey and structured interview guide (SIG) score entry. Email questions for next session.
- JOFI Assessments in Community Workforce Development, Sourcing, and Employee Development - Training content: Examples of the JOFI Five-Star rating used to define "qualified applicants" for workforce development and sourcing. Introduction to the four-step career coaching model and how the JOFI Job Fit Report supports career navigation. Learning activities: Identify three individuals that could benefit from the JOFI Job Fit Report, invite them to take the three core assessments, provide Job Fit reports, discuss reports and next steps, then refer them to a career coach.